Sunday, August 9, 2009

You Got Me Suicidal

Ever got to a point in your life that makes you think that you're just useless in this world? Anything involving you don't matter in this world no more, that where in one point, you just wanna take a pistol and aim it in your mouth or jump on to a moving car? If so, I feel your pain.

My life ain't exactly the best of times. Back in high school, I was practically the loser of the class. Almost on my own all the time, even in group works. I'm in love with a girl for 4 years, though we were never on. Now she hates me and does everything it takes to avoid me.

With the anger being thrown at me, I just feel like I just wanna stop in the middle of the expressway, waiting for a ten wheeler to take me away from my suffering. But I stop myself.

Instead, I just keep telling to myself, "There's still more to life. You're just 17. You still haven't done shit you want to do."

There's still a lot in life I have never experienced. I just gotta wait. So what my life is boring? It ain't different. It's just waiting to be different.

If it ain't God that's telling me to keep going forward 'cause it'll all be better later on, it's my conscience. If you were to end your life just now, will you then realize that you never got the guts to bungee jump off from a 250-foot high platform?

No comments:

Post a Comment